Not sure if there's a problem? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you used drugs other than those required for medical reasons?
- Has drinking or taking drugs stopped being fun?
- Do you ever get high alone?
- Do you lie to friends about the amount you drink or use?
- Do you worry about people finding out?
- Do you think about drugs or alcohol while at work, school, or with family?
- Do friends complain that your using is getting in the way of relationships?
- Do you get into trouble when using?
- Do you avoid social events where you won’t be able to use?
- Do you feel a party can’t be fun without alcohol or drugs?
- Have you ever taken a drug without knowing what it was or what it would do to you?
- Have you ever taken one drug to hide the effects of another?
- Do you get anxious when your supply is almost gone?
- Do you feel apart from others, or that no one understands what you’re going through?
- Have you ever experienced withdrawal symptoms (felt sick) when you stopped taking drugs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help!